Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Introduce Your Bad Self

Go down 
+2
Herakle
Afundude
6 posters
AuthorMessage

Introduce Your Bad Self Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Let me start it off by showing off all my alts

Elkdrin pally (mining & jc)
Sheely rouge (herbs & alch)
Steakumms druid (skinning & tribal leather)
Cyira hunter (skinning & dragon leather)

Elkdrin
"I'm Rick James!"
Back to top Go down
Afundude

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 26, 2009 1:02 am

I was thinking about what site information would be generally useful to guild members, and your feedback prompts me to add an item.

One thing I was already thinking about is having a section that would allow guildmembers to post requests for equipment. We get a lot of stuff in the GB that doesn't move very much. We try to keep useful items in the GB, but what is there is often not aligned with what people need. I think members would appreciate a location on the site where they can say (for example):
Afunmage: Savior's Slippers (lvl 226 - tailoring), Royal Moonshroud Robe (lvl 245 - tailoring), Royal Moonshroud Bracers (lvl 245 - tailoring)
Afundude: Enchant Chest - Powerful Stats, Enchant Staff - Greater Spellpower, Ensorcelled Nerubian Breastplate (lvl 245 - leatherworking), Black Chitin Bracers (lvl 245 - leatherworking)

Your post prompted another type of information that most people would find useful: Allow members to look up all of the alts in the guild for any character. I'll also add mine here:

Afundude (herbalism & alchemy)
Afundruid (herbalism & inscription)
Afunmage (enchanting & tailoring)
Afundead (mining & engineering)

Cheers,
-Afundude
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: I ddint know I had a "Bad self"   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 01, 2009 2:15 pm

Its actually not a bad idea Afun. I think it is very improtant for the guild memebers to know everyones alts and their professions so we can refer to guildies who can make things instead of going outside the guild and having to pay an insane amount.

Herakle :- Blacksmithing 450 and 450 Mining =P
Zindagee :- Jewel Crafting 421 and 420 Mining

Those are the only two worth mnentioning =P.Introduce Your Bad Self Lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 02, 2009 5:39 pm

Shashida: Level 80 Druid (Restoration/Balance Spec)
450/450 Skinning
450/450 Leatherworking (Tribal)

Vernïchtung: Level 80 Rogue (Combat PvE Spec)
450 Herbalism (1000+ Herbs In Bank)
450 Alchemy (All Recipes)

Last edited by Shashida on Fri Dec 11, 2009 2:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:50 pm

Can I change my name to "crazysoccermom"?!?

Ohnahne (Oh for short): Lvl 80 Hunter (Beastmaster/Survival)
Skinning 450
Dragonscale leatherworking 440ish

Daguerre: Lvl 17 Warlock
Mining
Tailoring
(still trying to decide if I can handle NOT being a hunter!)
Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_santa
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Lock!   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2009 2:38 pm

Honestly locks are very fun, not too different form hunters in the pet area but still very much fun to learn to play imo. They are realy kick butt in the battle grounds.
Back to top Go down
KingDemise

KingDemise

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:37 pm

GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80 GOT TO GET TO LVL 80

Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:52 pm

LOL you are such a RE RE!!
Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_king
Back to top Go down
galvia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:11 pm

Following are some pictures of hera's special day. Her Epic Flying
Back to top Go down
galvia

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:15 pm

Introduce Your Bad Self Wowscr12
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:33 pm

Congrats, congrats, congrats! Epic flyins is the best!
Introduce Your Bad Self Fresse
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Definatly!!!   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:47 am

Thank You, Introduce Your Bad Self Icon_rabbit It has DEFINATLY made farming titanium easier Introduce Your Bad Self Lol
Back to top Go down
Nalgonias

Nalgonias

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 8:48 pm

Hello everyone, bout time I did this. I just got my new laptop today and Iam loading it up with all the Wow goodies so I can now be on more often and help out in the raids on the weekdays. I hope the WiFi here at the treatment center will be enough for me to play. Well I should see you guys in a few days. Have fun and save some for me.
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 3:41 pm

MEANS NAL IS BACK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Nalgonias

Nalgonias

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 8:08 pm

Well Iam so mad I could spit! I buy this new laptop, spend all kinds of cash on it only to find out that the stupid network here at the center where I go to get my treatments wont let me connect to the wow servers. So untill I can figure this out looks like i will only be able to play when Iam home. What a gas.
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeSat May 08, 2010 4:37 pm

={ darn it!
Back to top Go down
KingDemise

KingDemise

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Ok now that I have an lvl 80 that I am still working on getting geared good here it is

Drakonisxx Warlock

Spec Destruction ( until I can afford to dual spec )

Tailoring 430
Mining 450

Will update with more soon...................................................................
Back to top Go down
xeltes

PostSubject: Me and my different personalities :P   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:22 pm

Hey there ty for having me ok so I have lots of toons

Xeltes is my Hunter (Min/ goblin ENG 450) she's my main :Very Happy
Stillmoon is my Warrior ( Chant / Skin 450)
Xilfia is my DK ( Min / BS ) her BS is not maxed but the mining is
Phaneton is my mage (Herb/ Insc 450)
Syrinx is my rogue (Herb / Alch 450) she is a flask master
Capcanada is my palie ( LW / BS 150) just a random toon

IF you need anything that i can help let me know :Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce Your Bad Self   Introduce Your Bad Self I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Your Bad Self
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Rising Guild Forums :: Forbidden Rising Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: