Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Exceptional generousity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Afundude

Exceptional generousity Empty
PostSubject: Exceptional generousity   Exceptional generousity I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 5:09 pm

I wanted to take an opportunity to let everyone know about the generosity of one of our members. Hera has recently asked for help with some of the higher level materials, and Galvia has (in particular) gone above and beyond to help.

You may have noticed an increase in the availability of flasks and eternals of late. The following is not a complete list - just my recollection from the past month.

8 frost lotus (50.60G ea)
70 lichbloom (1.36G ea)
40 icethorn (1.21G ea)
80 eternal shadow (10.05G ea)
40 eternal water (7.37G ea)
40 eternal earth (7.29G ea)
7 eternal life (24.96G ea)
5 eternal fire (27.51G ea)
5 eternal air (20.15G ea)
2 Siren's tear (43.52G ea)

Total AH worth (at today's rates) = 2438.86G

This really is above and beyone anything I would expect in terms of guild material / financial support, and I feel it is important to acknowledge Galvia's contribution.

Thanks for reading.

Cheers,
-Afun
Back to top Go down
galvia

PostSubject: Re: Exceptional generousity   Exceptional generousity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:46 am

thanks afun
Back to top Go down
KingDemise

KingDemise

PostSubject: Re: Exceptional generousity   Exceptional generousity I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:51 pm

I think that is Great I think we should all take this as an example of Great guild support. Good Job Galvia I hope myself and other can do the same.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exceptional generousity   Exceptional generousity I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Exceptional generousity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Rising Guild Forums :: Forbidden Rising Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: