Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!) Empty
PostSubject: DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!)   DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 5:58 pm

Zly gave me this idea today and Hera gave it the "blessing" so here goes! Feel free to jot down any "dumb" stuff you've done lately... from sending your pet in on a boss on accident.... to answering your vent a day later! Have fun! DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!) Icon_redface
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: funny I am LOL   DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 28, 2009 7:54 pm

I didnt know if you guys were absolutely serious about this. LOL. Nothing happened today for me, but I will tell you guys about one time in DTK or Gundrak. I got stuck while we where in a tunnel going towards ick for a good 15 mins. Now as I was jumping this way and that the party was laughing at poor wittle me. And then I figured out how to get "unstuck".....by walking backwards DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!) Affraid
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR
galvia

PostSubject: Re: DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!)   DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 29, 2009 7:38 pm

well heres a dumb one for you.
Myself, and elky (cyria, elkdrin, tec.)have both been a lil, unorganized with our bags. to the extent that we both, accidently through out our hearthstones DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!) Lol
just a lil random thing.
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: An everyday dumb Hera....   DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:23 pm

Well...... everyone knws that i spell things funny somtimes.....but then there are some realy wrong spelling, I call it the zlyone syndrome......cuz its a disorder we both share lmao......WE MISS YOU ZLY!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!)   DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DSWDD (Dumb Stuff We Do Daily!)
Page 1 of 1