Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raiding in guild from now on.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Herakle

Herakle

Raiding in guild from now on. Empty
PostSubject: Raiding in guild from now on.   Raiding in guild from now on. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 09, 2010 11:38 am

The raids time will remain set on Friday 9 pm-11 pm server time, Saturday 6 pm - 10 pm and Sunday 5 pm - 10 pm. This is the time frame for the guild raids. The raids will be set within these hrs if a person cannot make it that is fine you will simply have to pug it. Gear will be considered however your performance in past runs will be taken into consideration as well. Formation is a big part of raids and if I do not take someone there is a reason why. If a raid is set for a day and a person within guild gets pugged then consider yourself off the list of raiders within the guild. The guild will come first from here on, the only reason someone should pug is becuase the guild is not doing a particular run. We will make 2 10 man teams. I will be appointing Raid lead after I consider all. The first team will follow the above timing for raids, the second will be more casual and if necessary will pug from freinds list to complete a raid. The casual raiders schedule will be made by myself and Raid lead. Also, I will be doing a rotation for people going to raids to see who is best forthe permanant 10 man for the weekend runs. Also to see how that person does within a guild raid. Any questions about the times, gearscore etc post here or wsp me in-game.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR
Methinicus

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in guild from now on.   Raiding in guild from now on. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:27 am

this is the fun part about guild's. so far from what ive been looking at hera your guild here is doing marvelous. that first raid that we did the toc when i first joined up, it went down amazingly if that was as far as u guys had gotten as a guild. gl making your choice of rl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Raid times...   Raiding in guild from now on. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:40 pm

Got it boss- I love structure!
Raiding in guild from now on. Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in guild from now on.   Raiding in guild from now on. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 11:33 am

You know, I always say I do not want to be anal about the raids because I want to have fun while raiding, but people raiding must understand that there are some limits that people tolerate. Therefore, I will be giving all of you a run down as to what people expect when your in a pug and what we don't realy bug people about when things come up.

1} BE ON TIME!!!!!
2} When raid has started its ok to have fun and joke around, but refrain from talking over RL when on bosses.
3} There are no more then 10 Min breaks or less during raids.
4} Please set aside at the least 2-3 hrs for a particular raid.
5} No shows who sign up for a raid will be removed from the raiding lists and others will take priority.

Realy, I hate to let you all know but these are the things people look for. Pug groups don't understand and dont want to understand that things do come up and real life > Wow. However, DO NOT ABUSE THIS GUILDS KINDNESS, do not expect us to always understand. Especialy on progression runs.

We are doing ICC = End game content. This means that wiping is part of the deal. In addition, DO not be hypocrits, refrain from blaming others for somthing you yourselves do. I myself have been guilty of breaking one of the above a couple of times and I admit to it. Which is why I do not nag people for what they have to do in real life.

If this is offensive to any of you I do appologize. I do not want to become the anal RL who everyone loves to hate. I am easy going, but there are limits to how nice I will be.

I am here to have fun, with freinds in the game.
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in guild from now on.   Raiding in guild from now on. I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 12:13 pm

I also want to let everyone know the first core raiding groups members are

Azrahiel
Emden
Rashak
Holyzion
Saidi
Herakle
Drsuckafoo
Darkdisaster
Kalvar
Tomicas

This group has downed Festergut and is working on Rotface atm.

The second core group has recently just started getn together and the RL for that group is Afundude. If you have the availability (which has to be consistent) talk to him about the possibility for a spot in the second group.
Back to top Go down
brazier

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in guild from now on.   Raiding in guild from now on. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:54 pm

Can you repeat that i didnt get it? LOLOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in guild from now on.   Raiding in guild from now on. I_icon_minitimeFri May 21, 2010 5:57 pm

./smack Brazier
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in guild from now on.   Raiding in guild from now on. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:13 pm

There are 2 spots open at this moment in the first core group for icc 10, one melee and one range dps. Currently we have the following people in this group :

Azrahiel
Emden
Rashak
Kalvar
Drsuckafoo
Saidi
Herakle
Tomicas (also a possible open slot)

As it is, people have been complaining about this groups timing, if you dont give me a set schedule, or if you tell me a day is fine with you and then you turn around and tel me it wont work for you your crap outta luck. I am threw with people telling me wat day is good for them. You either come to the raid time set or you can raid with another group or go to another guild. I asked for a schedule because I like to accomadate EVERYONE and give everyone a chance to raid with the guild. Thats why we are "CASUAL RAIDING". We are not anal about anything but try to keep a persons RL in mind while we raid and have fun. So basicaly what im trying to say is, if you have somthing corked, either get uncorked and get over it, or move on. Raiding in guild from now on. Icon_biggrin

And thats me putting it as nicely as I possibly can.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in guild from now on.   Raiding in guild from now on. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 2:27 pm

Mashaw would like to be in the core group for the next few weeks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding in guild from now on.   Raiding in guild from now on. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Raiding in guild from now on.
Page 1 of 1