Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just an Idea

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mindseye

mindseye

Just an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Just an Idea   Just an Idea I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 7:52 pm

Hi ya'll I have an idea that I thought I would throw out there. For anyone who regularly likes to raid with the guild or is interested in starting, I thought it would be a good idea but not a requirement, to block a half an hour or so a week to do a guild goodie farm. In otherwords, if you are a herber, miner, skinner etc. just spend the time and farm items and put them into the guild bank (even farm gold). Everyone uses flasks and food in raids and instances and any extras can be used to either craft items for guildies or sold for guild bank! Just a thought!
Back to top Go down
KingDemise

KingDemise

Just an Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just an Idea   Just an Idea I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 1:06 pm

I think thats a good Idea I take it as what ever you get or make in that 30 min is what would be going in to the guild bank which I think is a great Idea !!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

Just an Idea
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Rising Guild Forums :: Forbidden Rising Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: