Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Balance dps rotation

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DrsuckafoO

Balance dps rotation Empty
PostSubject: Balance dps rotation   Balance dps rotation I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2010 8:55 am

As being new to the forbidden rising guild I want to bring something new to the table for all the druids out there. By far the druid is my favorite class and I have learned quite a bit about them. I was going to let everyone now the rotation to maximize the dps of your druid. Know i know that the druid can have many rotations and there are many out there you just have to find you niche.

The rotation I do are:

For single target: (FF) Faerie Fire, (MF) Moonfire, (IS) Insect Swarm, Then I spam (SF) Starfire and Warth back and forth intill i hit and eclipse. Once the eclipse is done start rotation over. With this rotation the better the Crit and spell power are the better dps you will do.

For Mobs: usually starting with tanks taget or caster target in a mob I use (FF), (IS), then use my trinket cool downs with (SF) Starfall, and Hurricane.

* A macro is really good for the trinket CD's when you can combine it with your Starfall*

/use 13 <----first trinket slot
/use 14 <-----secound trinket slot
/cast Starfall <---and of course the mother load

When it comes to most bosses I use: (FF), (MF), (IS), (FoN) Force of Nature, then pop macro (SF) + trinket CD's, then switch back and forth for the eclipse with Wrath and (MF)

This is also what my build looks like for talents:
http://www.wowarmory.com/talent-calc.xml?cid=11&tal=5102203125331303213305311131000000000000000000000000000000205003012000000000000000000

If you have any questions please ask or send me a letter and ill respawn as quickly as possible. Good luck!!!
Back to top Go down

Balance dps rotation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Rising Guild Forums :: Forbidden Rising Forums :: Guides and FAQs-
Jump to: