Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Things to whine about.....

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Things to whine about..... Empty
PostSubject: Things to whine about.....   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:54 pm

Okay, my BIGGEST whine is the way the language in the Dalaran Trade chat changes after 7pm at night.... uh.... kids playing ya know?!? I make sure I filter the kids' computers or that they choose to blink the language... but oh wow!
Things to whine about..... Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
galvia

PostSubject: Re: Things to whine about.....   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 9:22 pm

theres one kid mainly that the kids should all have on ignored ohn, and that is reported. he is, without a doubt, the worst thing to ever happen to trade chat
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Trade chat!! UGH!!   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:23 pm

SO, I understand comepletely about trade chat. I have read some things even 80 year old men would blush over in there no joke by the way. Ohn I know and understand completely how you feel. Trade chat is always a pig sty, its never clean. But what can you do but limit what the kids read in the guild chat?
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR

PostSubject: Re: Things to whine about.....   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:15 pm

Seriously! Now that our very literate 7 year old is starting a profile, we'll have to have a chat & I'll do some serious fast talking!
Razz Things to whine about..... Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: =D OKAY!!   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 6:36 pm

Definatly!!!! lol!!!
Back to top Go down
KingDemise

KingDemise

PostSubject: Re: Things to whine about.....   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 30, 2009 11:06 pm

So I take it there is no way to filter what comes threw the chat box when in area's like that ????
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Mature Filter!   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 11:21 am

There is a filter actualy, its just extremely easy to take off. I took mine off so I can SEE who is saying what in G chat. Things to whine about..... Suspect
Back to top Go down
KingDemise

KingDemise

PostSubject: Re: Things to whine about.....   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 31, 2009 12:20 pm

OOOOOOOO Learning new thing every day Things to whine about..... Icon_bounce Things to whine about..... Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
Kaboo

Kaboo

PostSubject: Re: Things to whine about.....   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 8:54 pm

When I have kids and if they are even allowed to play Wow (IF is the big word there), they will not know that trade chat even exists!

/Leave Trade anyone? Things to whine about..... Affraid
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Trade chat......remembering lol   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 10:13 pm

Well you know its hard to play wow with no trade chat, though i think the kids should not be allowed to even be in it, its whr you do business lmao! Wow business that is, and yes im still feelin sick just felt like writing crap lol. Things to whine about..... Icon_flower
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to whine about.....   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 6:45 pm

Hunters in ICC who have "never ever used misdirect". Things to whine about..... Affraid
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to whine about.....   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 12:03 am

Ugh, what ever happened to the 'usually-having-to-ask-permission-to-make-a-facebook/myspace-thing?' My parents woulda killed me if I had made one when I was as little as some of THESE kids are....There are like...kids from the 3rd grade posting stuff on my Facebook wall that's getting quite annoying >< Last time I checked you had to be like 12 to make a FB...ugh.
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: Things to whine about.....   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:11 am

LMAO De!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to whine about.....   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 3:35 pm

Yea, and this morning there was this kid in the 5th grade who called me ugly, said a stop sign had more athletic skills (which is true) and more I.Q. points (probably not trye). Then she mispelled come a couple times when she said "come talk to me when you finally get plastic surgery and I can look at you without gagging" - I laughed SOOOOOOOOO hard when I read that and her mispellings..especially of the word come lmao! It was funny. xD
But I didn't think I was that ugly o.0 though brandon and all my other friends think i'm beautiful so Very Happy That's all that matters I suppose
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to whine about.....   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:47 pm

Hmmm... Accepting friend invites from only people you already know might help solve the problem. Things to whine about..... Icon_cyclops
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Things to whine about.....   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17, 2010 1:14 pm

I KNOW them - and I already deleted them from my friends list. It's just when I accepted their friend requests I didn't know they'd be so...violent :< They go to the school I'm leaving in the fall. Yay High school
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things to whine about.....   Things to whine about..... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Things to whine about.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Rising Guild Forums :: Forbidden Rising Forums :: Rants and Raves-
Jump to: