Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where is Xeltes

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xeltes

Where is Xeltes Empty
PostSubject: Where is Xeltes   Where is Xeltes I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 7:26 pm

Hey guys sorry i vanished like that, I'm at my parents house in alberta since last time i logged on June the 3th from my place.I toke my laptop with me to play wow but my laptop died on me so i've been trying to fix it to play, I gave up on it and I'm trying to ninja install wow on my parents Pc, I was able to install it today earlier and i was online just for a few minutes, but i had to Un-install the game cause it didn't install propertly, hopefully i'll be able to get everything running again soon
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

Where is Xeltes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Xeltes   Where is Xeltes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:10 am

Where is Xeltes Affraid
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR
xeltes

Where is Xeltes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Xeltes   Where is Xeltes I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:53 am

I know Sad ...Still working on it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Where is Xeltes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where is Xeltes   Where is Xeltes I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Where is Xeltes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Rising Guild Forums :: Forbidden Rising Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: