Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xeltes

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite Empty
PostSubject: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:31 pm

Holy crap guys i got an invite today in my email from blizz to try the Beta of Cataclism!!!!!!!!!!!! :O I have to get this game working :S
Back to top Go down
oldcoyote

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 11, 2010 10:46 pm

just check that is real,not the virus^^, if it says "BATITLE" do not click,
Back to top Go down
xeltes

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 12, 2010 11:52 am

No man..I think this invitation was a fake, cause I remember b4 Lich king came out it was all over the wow website and also in wow heros and stuf that beta was now open and i don't see anything this time, so i posted something in the GM forums and I was told it hasn't started yet...good think My Spider Sence when off and i didn't click on it, im kinna sad though cause i was so exited to be a beta tester again :"(
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:45 pm

I received a similar email only it was about some new wow security feature. Pretty sure it was a scam. OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
xeltes

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16, 2010 1:03 am

Yeah I got that same email also, the one of the wow security feature..I ignored that one since i do have the authenticator
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite   OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got the invite
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Rising Guild Forums :: Forbidden Rising Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: