Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

VItal Information!!!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Belgawrath

VItal Information!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: VItal Information!!!!!   VItal Information!!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 13, 2010 1:10 am

Transmission Begins.... Hera did it!!!!!! what it is or what it could possibly be is not important the only thing that matters is that Hera did it!!!!!! that is all... End Transmission
Back to top Go down
oldcoyote

PostSubject: Re: VItal Information!!!!!   VItal Information!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 12:49 am

so i leave for what...2 months and hera start doing bad things? darn, i really need a job so i can get graphic card and wow. VItal Information!!!!! Lol
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: VItal Information!!!!!   VItal Information!!!!! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:22 pm

~_~ ur all gonna DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR
KingDemise

KingDemise

PostSubject: Re: VItal Information!!!!!   VItal Information!!!!! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 6:45 pm

Hera always Does it its nothing new trust me I have known her for 24 years I would know ............ sorry Sis its the truth! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VItal Information!!!!!   VItal Information!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VItal Information!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Rising Guild Forums :: Forbidden Rising Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: