Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Coyote back?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
oldcoyote

Coyote back? Empty
PostSubject: Coyote back?   Coyote back? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:36 pm

well, i got a new graphic card and have my meds for the rest of the year payed by some old friend. So, just let me get money for the WoW and ill be back soon(yay)
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

Coyote back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coyote back?   Coyote back? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:52 pm

YAY! coyo comn back!!!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR
KingDemise

KingDemise

Coyote back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coyote back?   Coyote back? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 10:35 pm

Well lookin forward to seein ya on wow again Old
Back to top Go down
oldcoyote

Coyote back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coyote back?   Coyote back? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 22, 2010 1:31 am

well, if you wanna know why i told 1 month ago that i was coming back but im not here now... im still getting some problems with my general life(not something bad). Withnthe alex storm my house got robbed, my motorcycle was lost in the flood and my house gathered some new species of bacteria growing on it. In short words, im shor on cash(again) and now my insurrance doesnt wanna pay my bike<<, and i cant just walk to a lot of places, i need it.but look at the bright side, im Clan now(ex premo members will understand this better). So, let me get some money for my bike that i reaaaaly neeed, get a new cane cause this one is almost dead and ill return to wow so we can discuss and blame my bad healing techniquesxDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Coyote back? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coyote back?   Coyote back? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coyote back?
Page 1 of 1