Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Return of the Death knight

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nalgonias

Nalgonias

Return of the Death knight Empty
PostSubject: Return of the Death knight    Return of the Death knight I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 11:08 pm

The resurrection 12/18/10... be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Death knight    Return of the Death knight I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 12:56 am

YAY!! finaly man u could atleast get on vent to say hi ={ hurt my feelings
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR
Nalgonias

Nalgonias

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Death knight    Return of the Death knight I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 10:37 pm

It was sure nice seeing everyone today, my game is a bit rusty and I need to get used to all of the new stuff, and everyone's new alt's that Iam not used to yet
Back to top Go down
oldcoyote

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Death knight    Return of the Death knight I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2010 12:40 am

at least you can play. If everything is ok, i get my new Harddrive on NEw Year. after that like 2 weeks and i return to wow(i already got all my debts under control, so i can finally focus again on my pc. Stupid Alex Storm<<)
Back to top Go down
Belgawrath

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Death knight    Return of the Death knight I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Looking forward to ya coming back Athelos we miss ya man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the Death knight    Return of the Death knight I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Return of the Death knight
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Forbidden Rising Guild Forums :: Forbidden Rising Forums :: General Discussions-
Jump to: