Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Please post schedules

Go down 
+12
Silentkìlla
cryptic
DrsuckafoO
Abyssmal
magicmissle
oldcoyote
KingDemise
Fuzzywuzzywuzabear123
sergantdeath
Methinicus
galvia
Herakle
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Please post schedules Empty
PostSubject: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 12:36 am

Hello fellow Forbidden,

Those interested in raids should post a schedule of their usual times on WoW and when you will be available for raids. Hera can schedule raids with the most of our guildies as possible. Get on the list, then get the raid goodies!

Meamna
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 2:46 pm

Argh, Mateys!

I would probably be very fortunate to raid with TFR because I work during the prime hour of all raid times on this server. I will post an idea of my work schedule incase miraculously TFR decides to run some in the mornings/afternoons. I understand I probably wont be able to make most raids, but I could possibly help out with the "Low Level Character Runs" When I am online. If you need help, Just ask! Please post schedules Fresse

Time Zone: GMT-07:00 (Mountain Time) [1 Hour Behind Server Time]

December 2009:
Monday 7th (1pm - Midnight)
Tuesday 8th through Friday 11th (7pm - Midnight)
Saturday 12th (OFF)
Sunday 13th (12pm - 10pm)
Monday 14th (1pm - Midnight)
Tuesday 15th through Thursday 17th (7pm - Midnight)
Friday 18th (OFF)
Saturday 19th (2pm - Midnight)
Sunday 20th (10am - 8pm)
Monday 21st (1pm - Midnight)
Tuesaday 22nd through Wednesday 23rd (7pm - Midnight)
Thursday 24th through Friday 25th (OFF)
Saturday 26th (2pm to Midnight)
Sunday 27th (12pm to 10pm)
Monday 28th through Tuesday 29th (4pm - Midnight)
Wednesday 30th through January 3rd (VACATION, WOOT!)
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: POST YOUR SCHEDULES PEOPLE!!!!!!   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 08, 2009 6:16 pm

ONLY ONE PERSON was thought full enough to post their schedule? COME ON PEOPLE!!!! This is not a one man guild. I expect EVERYONE to post their availability on here if they want to raid with the guild.Please post schedules Affraid Thank you Shashida.

My availability is unlimited by the way. I can raid any time. Please post schedules Icon_evil
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR
galvia

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 6:33 pm

my schedule varies with each day so this is my estimated schedule

monday-thursday:3:30pm - 10:00pm
Friday:3:30 pm- midnight
saturday 8:00am - 11:00pm
sunday : 1:00pm -4:30pm or 7:30
note that my times are one hour ahead of server time Please post schedules Icon_elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:19 pm

My schedule varies around depending on the time of year and what sports my kids are doing. For the near future this is when one of my toons will be on usually.

Sunday = pretty much all day
Monday = 7pm eastern till around 11pm eastern
Tuesday = same
Wednesday = same
Thursday = same
Friday = same
Saturday = Varies during the day but for sure evening
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2009 8:38 pm

(Saidi & Ohn an hour ahead of server time).

Saturday: varies depending on soccer games, but almost always in the evening
Sunday: pretty much all day

***Soccer season has started up again for outdoor, so the schedule has changed BIG TIME!
-Saidi has practice Tues/Thurs nights so she will be unavailable then unless Dad is super nice to her.
-Ohnahne has to drive them to all these places (Mon-Thurs) and I coach every Wednesday night from 5:30pm-8:00pm. If I'm not asleep at the wheel I'll try to get on for a run.
Smile

Last edited by Ohnahne on Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:50 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Your schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 3:27 pm

Thank you guys for the promt posting of your schedules this will give me a better idea as to when raids should be scheduled. As a guild this is essential, no activity means people will get bored and usualy that leads to /gquit =P. Ill be scheduling guild raids and those who sign up will get invites on the assigned time. In addition, keep in mind that group formation is essential to raiding success. This means if we have too many melee and not enough range melee will drop to make room for range and vice versa.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 11, 2009 5:56 pm

howdy party peeps. I have plenty of free time now that skool has let out for christmas. if you really need to get to me and i am not on, call or txt me at 1-970-210-7162. if anything comes up, then i will let u know as soon as i find out
Back to top Go down
Methinicus

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 12:27 pm

i can raid anytime as long as something doesnt come up or if my comp crashes, and if im not already saved due to previous raiding Smile
Back to top Go down
sergantdeath

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 1:26 pm

sergantdeath here,

hmm i can pretty much raid after 8pm eastern time throughout the week and anytime saturday and sunday, and well if u want me to be in a raid and dont know if i van make it or not herakle has my number and she can inform me and find out Smile
Back to top Go down
Methinicus

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 21, 2010 10:07 pm

any time im up for it is when i can raid 
Back to top Go down
Fuzzywuzzywuzabear123

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 5:41 pm

Hey its Fûzzy!
Yeah so heres my schedule:
Pacific Time -- 2 hours behind Server time (ex. 8pm server is 6pm my time)
Monday-Thursday I go to school so i can usually only raid about 7pm server to about 11 sever.
Friday- still have school but can pretty much go from 7pm server til whenever, unless im busy haha.
Saturday & Sunday - pretty much let me know what time and ill be there, preferably earlier on the weekends like 5 or 6 oclock sever time.

Yeah till then peace (Y)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 8:24 pm

hello
my availability is very restricted and very very bad and not exactly great. i would love to raid with you guys all the time but i can not, expecialy with the new times that seem to be poping up, nothing wrong with that tho.
im 1 hour behind server time...
Schedule(or however u spell it)
(all times are approximate)
monday: 6-9 pm
tuesday: no point trying
wednesday: 6-9
thursday: 6-9
friday: 6-9 and later at night like 11-2 am ish
staurday: 6-9 and late again, i am away some weekends though
sunday: 6-9

it is not ideal, but it is what it is Sad. i wouldlove to be a bigger part of the guild, but i know withought participation i cant be lol Razz anyways, dont modify anything much for me, i join pugs most of the time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: chuppas schedule   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeTue May 11, 2010 7:28 pm

mon-weds and friday i cant be on before 830pm est
thur sat sunday just about anytime after 6.

I manage a store and I am required to be there atleast 50 hours aweek.
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 12:05 pm

Ah chuppa iI feel for you ={. and ty for the posts guys. this will help a bit. And I hop i can schedule smthn for everyone =}
Back to top Go down
KingDemise

KingDemise

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeSun May 16, 2010 12:48 pm

Well here goes

Monday: 4pm-Midnight
Tuesday: 4pm-Midnight
Wednesday: 4pm-Midnight
Thursday: 4pm-Midnight
Friday ( HAPPY HAPPY FRIDAY!!!!!!!): 4pm-4am sometimes on till about 6am
Saturday and Sunday Differs from week to week but I will try to post what is going on as best as I can...............
Please post schedules Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
oldcoyote

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 3:35 pm

ok, here is my schedule

Monday to friday- 5 server time- to 12am

Sat and Sundays, i can only be here at the morning, from 2 pm i leave my house till 10-11pm, from that i can raid^^.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 5:40 pm

Here is how things work
out schedule wise. Please understand that starting June 26 myself and family (Saidi & Ohnahne) will be starting a 5 week family vacation, so our playing time will be limited to just random things here & there.

Mashaw/Grendhal
Monday - Should be available
most Monday's
Tuesday - Will not be home from practice until around 7
server (so weekly runs are iffy)
Wednesday - Should be available
Thursday - Will not be home from practice until around 7
server (so weekly runs are iffy
Friday - Should be available
most Friday's (will not be around May 28)
Saturday -
Available most Saturday's, but due to time of games each week varies
Sunday
- Available most Sunday's, but due to time of games each week varies
Back to top Go down
magicmissle

PostSubject: Schedule   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeTue May 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Sunday - Thursday - 6:30 Server time till 11:00
Friday - Saturday - any time when available during summer....winter time is open.
Back to top Go down
Abyssmal

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 5:34 pm

monday-friday anytime from 7 to about 11
weekends free but subject to family and gf aggro
Back to top Go down
DrsuckafoO

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:17 am

monday (work 8-12) (wow 12-5) (school 6-8 or 10insh)
tuesday (work 8-12) (wow 12-5) (school 6-8 or 10 ish)
wensday (work 8-12) wow 12-5) ( school 6-8 or 10 ish)
thursday (work 8-12) (wow 12-5) (school 6-8 or 10ish)
friday (work 8-12) (wow 12-5) (school 6-10)
saturday (any time)
sunday (any time)

my time is server time
Back to top Go down
cryptic

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:15 pm

hey everyone,
I would love to get into some raids. During the summer I'm pretty open, but during the "school" year, I'm free from 7-10pm pretty much every night. Most Saturdays and Sundays from 2pm-10pm.
thx,
Cryptic
Lovejoy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Skruffi and I will not be available for scheduled raids until after June 28th. I will post availability as soon as we know our schedule. Please post schedules Star3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:36 pm

Uhm I'm not entirely sure, it all depends on if my mothers in a good mood and if they don't have anything going on. So I'm just going to put the schedule as if it was a normal night
Sunday - Friday I can raid from anytime up until probably midnight
Saturday Anytime up until 10 (because of church)
This is just if my parents don't have any raids goin on or we don't have anything IRL going on. My apologies if I wouldn't be able to make it to a raid because of something that happened :<
Back to top Go down
Silentkìlla

Silentkìlla

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 08, 2010 10:26 pm

During School Year:
Mon-Thursday: 4:30pm-1:30am
Friday:4:30pm-6:00pm(depeding if i have to go to work)
Saturday: 12:00pm-6:00pm(Again depeding on work)
Sunday: Family day. 12:00pm-2:00am(if no family plans)

Summer Break: Monday-Sunday: 24/7 Please post schedules Lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please post schedules   Please post schedules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please post schedules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next