Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

raid 1 core group schedules

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DrsuckafoO

raid 1 core group schedules Empty
PostSubject: raid 1 core group schedules   raid 1 core group schedules I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:55 pm

Please list most current schedule as close to what you might, work, go to school, parties or vacations...this will allow Hera to make a schedule for raid 1 core group to run ICC or any other raids she might see that we need. please also list phone numbers to allow communications for you being late or not showing early enough for us to find a replacement.

please and thanks

---FoO FoO---
Back to top Go down
DrsuckafoO

PostSubject: Re: raid 1 core group schedules   raid 1 core group schedules I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 10:58 pm

monday 8am-12am (work) 6pm-8pm (school)

tuesday 8am-12am (work) 6pm-8pm (school)

wensday 8am-12am (work) 6pm-8pm (school)

thursday 8am-12am (work) 6pm-8pm (school)

friday 8am-12am (work) 6pm-1030ish (school)

817-500-1821 cell phone
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Schedule pfft no such thing!   raid 1 core group schedules I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 11:09 pm

As YOU ALL KNW, I live in wow unless real life calls for my attention. 318-433-1351 is my number incase you need to get a hold of me, I am setting raids for wed or thursdays depending on whats going on. Late in the week is not helpn us.
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR
oldcoyote

PostSubject: Re: raid 1 core group schedules   raid 1 core group schedules I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:32 pm

sorry for not being here all week at raids, between my newly (not a lot in fact) knee problem and final week from school i was not reliable at all, now im "free" unless a storm come againxDD
Back to top Go down
KingDemise

KingDemise

PostSubject: Re: raid 1 core group schedules   raid 1 core group schedules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:05 am

If you can get a hold on my sis ( Hera ) then you can get a hold on me if not the txt me at 314 537 4759.
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: raid 1 core group schedules   raid 1 core group schedules I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 26, 2010 6:21 pm

The raid time has changed people we will go in early in the week and continue on a weekend day. The idea is to clear the first wing in less then an hr each time. So we will go in at 8:15 and stop arounf 11 pm server time.
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: raid 1 core group schedules   raid 1 core group schedules I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 14, 2010 12:57 pm

There have been some changed to the 1st core group, timings are shorter but on 3 days instead of one day for 4 or so hrs. Tuesday and thursday 8-10 ish and Sunday 5-10 ish depending on wen we start and wen people in raid wish to call it quits.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: raid 1 core group schedules   raid 1 core group schedules I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

raid 1 core group schedules
Page 1 of 1