Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ Empty
PostSubject: 3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ   3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 12:48 am

3rd group if yah would like a jeeves to use during r icc weeklys plzz help if u can in anyway theses matz r hard to come by and r very expensive to get with 1 person im am going to list matz if ur a miner and can make these or get these plzz send to me 3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ Icon_biggrin ty
-Zastus
Titansteel bars,thoruim bar,colbalt bars, fel iron bars and khourim bars. if u want exact number (which is alot) plzz pst me when im on......ty for ur time.
Back to top Go down
oldcoyote

PostSubject: Re: 3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ   3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 9:51 am

Reagents

Field Repair Bot 74A (2)
Field Repair Bot 110G (10)
Scrapbot Construction Kit (20)
Titansteel Bar (Cool
King's Amber (2)
Handful of Cobalt Bolts (30)
From Wowhead with "Love" xDD, that is the exact number of mats required for a jeeves. Aside the Field repair bot, any nonminer non engineer can help. I think i have the gems, but wait a little cause im still cheking if im gonna change my kitty dps to tank and maybe ill need the gems.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ   3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 10:59 am

kk ty will do
Back to top Go down
KingDemise

KingDemise

PostSubject: Re: 3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ   3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 2:07 am

Zastus let me know when your on I get get alot of those for you I mine about 1-2 hours most nights so If you want something in particular let me know and I will mine them for you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ   3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3RD GROUP VERY IMPORTANT PLZZZ READ
Page 1 of 1