Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

25 Man raids!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Herakle

Herakle

25 Man raids! Empty
PostSubject: 25 Man raids!   25 Man raids! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 2:06 am

25 Man raids! Icon_study So, after this weeks Uldaur 25, I am gonna be discussing possible 25 mans with Premonition. For you all who do not know, that is Inkblades guild and was previously the Twisted squid. This means the guild will probably and hopefully get into more raids and more oppurtunity to raid for those who are not on for guild runs. lLet me know your thoughts. This is a great chance to increase raid experience for when we are ready for 25 man guild runs. 25 Man raids! Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR

25 Man raids! Empty
PostSubject: Running w/ Ink   25 Man raids! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:37 pm

Works for me. Ink & her crew are pretty capable, and about our level. I think we'll work together well.
25 Man raids! Icon_pirat
Back to top Go down

25 Man raids! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Man raids!   25 Man raids! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:20 pm

sounds good to me. u know i will do anything i am needed to do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

25 Man raids! Empty
PostSubject: Re: 25 Man raids!   25 Man raids! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

25 Man raids!
Page 1 of 1