Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What learn during raids

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

What learn during raids Empty
PostSubject: What learn during raids   What learn during raids I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 9:52 am

Last night ICC group 1 was doing there run, and what I learned was that Hera is the mother figure for the guild. She is even teaching ICC group 2 how to PP. Hopefully sometime in the near future the second group will grow up enough not to need that help.
Back to top Go down
Belgawrath

PostSubject: Re: What learn during raids   What learn during raids I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 1:54 pm

lol hey we all gotta learn how to pp the right way from someone, and who better than MoM =)
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: What learn during raids   What learn during raids I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 7:24 pm

I swear your AALLLLLL GONNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIE IM NOT HEALING ANY OF YOU GUYS IN ICC 25 man tonight!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR
Belgawrath

PostSubject: Re: What learn during raids   What learn during raids I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 10:57 pm

I call your bluff I distinctly show heals from you in fact you had me beacon'd for the Saurfang fight Mwahahaha!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What learn during raids   What learn during raids I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 15, 2010 8:50 am

Hera is a true Mom. With all of the threats that she makes she can not let us die. So now we know she will walk tall, but she will only beat us with a limp noodle.
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: What learn during raids   What learn during raids I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 11:37 am

I can get switches if it pleases you u guys What learn during raids Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
oldcoyote

PostSubject: Re: What learn during raids   What learn during raids I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:37 pm

well ill switch palces... wait a second, i cant T.T

Edit: The time is near, i got a new graphic card, now i need just money for wow , but frist i needto buy my meds
Back to top Go down
Herakle

Herakle

PostSubject: Re: What learn during raids   What learn during raids I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:41 pm

Coyo!! we miss u!!!! hurry back!!!
Back to top Go down
oldcoyote

PostSubject: Re: What learn during raids   What learn during raids I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 12:42 pm

wow that was a fast reply
Back to top Go down
Belgawrath

PostSubject: Re: What learn during raids   What learn during raids I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:07 pm

OOh Switches!!!! stop talking Dirty!!! what up Athelos when you comin back man =)
Back to top Go down
oldcoyote

PostSubject: Re: What learn during raids   What learn during raids I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 1:12 pm

as soon as i get 40 dollars for wow and (??) Dollars for my meds im up. Sadly i prefer my meds or i would be on bed all day long even with wowxDD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What learn during raids   What learn during raids I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What learn during raids
Page 1 of 1