Forbidden Rising Guild Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Forbidden Rising Forums.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Raids This Week

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Herakle

Herakle

Raids This Week Empty
PostSubject: Raids This Week   Raids This Week I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:14 pm

I am setting up raids for this week and thinking of the 10 man ICC group. Looking at wow-heroes.com, It tells me that 2650+ GS is basically good to go to ICC 10 and 25. The guildies geared for it are Galvia, Azrahiel, Adruun, Lanthos, Kalvar, Zlyone, Mashaw, Gorgonoth, Rashak, and Herakle. Because certain people will not be available and the group formation is incomplete, I am thinkning of taking some with a little bit less gs and they are Methinicus, Infurno, Ohnahne, Mindseye, Nalgonias, Afundude, and Saidi. Depending on These individuals availaility they will be going. Past performances will also be taken into consideration. We will attempt the first two bosses. These are progression runs so be mindful we may not succeed the first go around. So while in the run keep your frustration to yourself! Raids This Week Icon_twisted
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/HeraR

Raids This Week Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raids This Week   Raids This Week I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 5:48 pm

It's all about growth.... we'll get better the more we do together!
Smile
Back to top Go down

Raids This Week
Page 1 of 1